Saturday, June 4, 2011

Turbocharger Turbojet Do-It-Yourself

Turbocharger Turbojet Do-It-Yourself Video Clips. Duration : 10.77 Mins.


It is a journey of my home built jet engine turbine of the turbocharger. Long, but perhaps of some interest to other manufacturers. It 'quite old and dated a bit' and now I know much more about engines than me. Please go easy on me guys ... It 's my first video! I would like is a challenge for all women and exit DIY turbojet manufacturers of brushless motors and electric R / C Park Flyer hobbiests / producer. Please comment and discuss whether the installation of a small"External rotor" style with permanent magnet brushless electric motor to the compressor side of this and similar engines. I know that the shaft and bearing restrictions harmonics is a very important role, though not depend on a combination motor / generator set to 140,000 rpm or more to play. Of course, power electronics with the ability to switch DC starter-generator will be designed as efficient (relatively speaking) of electricity producingultra high speeds. Such a body could mimic some of the hybrid turbocharger or turbo assisted pedal "by Garrett and others have been developed in recent years. These were designed, developed and implemented to reduce turbo lag and recover wasted energy in the form of electricity, with the intention to complete the charging system for vehicles. They did not quite make it to market yet in all production vehicles, I know. I'm crossing my fingers! A hybrid...

Keywords: DTT, do, it, yourself, turbojet, turbine, engine, junkyard, jet

Recommend : Generator Buying Guide gas generators portable

No comments:

Post a Comment