Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Generator Homemade Wind Turbine VAWT Vertical

Generator Homemade Wind Turbine VAWT Vertical Video Clips. Duration : 2.22 Mins.


Vertical wind turbine homemade mounted behind my wall and is not visible from the street. HOA perfect system for the areas and towns that do not allow the installation tree. This is a prototype wing lift I can get some numbers out designed to create a better one. I think these are the future of wind energy. I'm so also other alternative energy concepts on the drawing board I post in the future. This intellectual property belongs to me. However, do not hesitate to use this designfor non-commercial (turbine house). © 2009-2010 imikewillrockyou

Tags: Homemade Wind Turbine, Wind Generator, VAWT, Vertical Wind Turbine, Fixed Magnet Alternator, Wing Lift Turbine

Thanks To : Generator Buying Guide homelite generator 5500 diesel electric generators

No comments:

Post a Comment